The other´s groups looked information from coutries that they knew.! Angie & Dixiana were very creative with their presentation..!!
Always there are smiling, they are so funny..!! In their presentation they didn't know that we had to do a Power Point presentation, so they bought cardboard paper and wrote the titles, some infomation and added pictures.!! Their presentation was excellent, I´m glad that I have partners like them..!!
THANKS ANGIE & DIXIANA
They are my partners Angie & Dixiana, they talked about Mexico.They wantED to be creative and original.
ResponderEliminarThe other groups looked for information from coutries that they knew.! Angue & Dixiana were very creative with their presentation..!!
there are always smiling, they are so funny..!! In their presentation they didn't know that we had to do a Power Point presentation, so they bought cardboard paper and wrote the titles, some infomation and added pictures.!! Their presentation was excellent, I´m glad that I have partners like them..!!